Hintz by WOO
Why you should use it:
- Easiest sex thing since swiping right.
- Aromas to put you in the mood; aka it smells fucking amazing.
- Light and smooth, it’s the perfect consistency for massaging (and orgasming).
- Makes being naked even more fun and flirty.
- Naturally hydrating and moisturizing ingredients.
- Safe for all positions.
- Solo or partnered play welcome.
How to Use:
Light, wait, pour, play.
Blow to finish.
(Grab a blindfold for extra fun.)
What People Having WOO Sex Say
Top Answered Questions
What does it feel like?
It melts into a nice warm and light oil, perfect for massaging. Bumping, grinding, and riding, too.
How does it work?
Light the wick then wait for the wax to soften and melt down. Best to test a small patch of skin first, making sure it doesn’t irritate or burn. Pour directly onto their body or your hands, using as much or as little as you want, massaging as you go. Avoid handling fragile or heavy objects while hands are covered in oil, unless that heavy object begins with a D or B.
Do I have to use it for sex?
Nah, babe. You can use it as an indulgent massage oil with your partner or yourself. Or just a delicious candle to lift your room and mood. Your body; your call.
Have You Tried Them Yet?
Quick viewCoconut Love OilOil Based Lubricant
The Wetter The Better1 Love Oil, 1 Shag Juice
Quick viewShag JuiceWater Based Lubricant