Why You Should Use It:
- All the benefits of our natural, pH-balanced water based lubricant with a matching cute rag to help clean up your mess
- Condom and toy compatible
- Non-sticky, made without parabens, glycerin, and propylene glycol
- Non-staining and washes off clean with water (and a rag ;))
- Insanely hydrating and enriching with body-loving ingredients
How To Use:You can use Shag Juice for solo sex or partnered sex, hands-free or hands-on. Pour, rub, insert, finger, grind, you know the drill. Shag Juice is great for those with sensitive skin and is compatible with all toys. Let the juice be your partner in crime for all of your worst decisions.
What People Having WOO Sex Say
Top Answered Questions
Can I use Shag Juice for oral?
While Shag Juice is great for toys, and many types of solo and partnered play, our water-based lubricant was not designed for oral play. Shag Juice is not flavored and is best used for toys and penetrative activities.
What do I use the Shag Rag for?
There is no way to say this politely, so we’ll just rip off the bandaid, babe. Our limited-edition Shag Rag was designed to be your handy partner for cleaning up your messes. Yes, those kinds of messes. The rag is soft, absorbing, and small enough to keep in your nightstand. Get dirty, get clean, repeat.
Is Shag Juice compatible with condoms?
Duh! Our water based lubricant is compatible with both polyisoprene and latex condoms. We recommend throwing Shag Juice and your favorite condom in your bag before every night out, so you’re safely prepared to make every naughty decision that comes your way.