- "Lube makes sex better,” said legit every sex expert ever.
- Ingredients so natural and organic you could eat them. Literally.
- The Disco Stick is made with premium body-safe silicone. You have nothing to worry about but your orgasm.
- Lube + a 7 speed toy = canceled plans & more bedtime
- Always lube up your toys before inserting them for g-spot action
● Love Oil - Oil Based Lubricant:
Pour, rub, massage, finger, grind, throw, or foot for all we care. Just go enjoy the f*** out of yourself.
We recommend lubing her up with Love Oil and teasing yourself to start. When you’re turned on, slowly insert her with the curve facing your front walls until you find your g-spot.
Top Answered Questions
Q: Is Love Oil Edible?
A: Yes! Love Oil was consciously created with vanilla essence and a touch of stevia so it (and you) will taste amazing.
Q: How do I use the Disco Stick?
An internal, G-spot vibrator created to make your dreams come true. Aesthetically pleasing & a showstopper, the Disco Stick is meant to be the stand-out in your toy drawer AND make you cum. We recommend lubing her up with your favorite WOO lube and teasing yourself to start. When you’re turned on, slowly insert her with the curve facing your front walls until you find your g-spot.
Q: Is Disco Stick for solo play, or to use together?
In the disco era, three is never a crowd. Disco Stick is perfect to hit the right spot yourself, or to bring to the bedroom with your S/O. When it’s your time to ride, you make the rules.